The iconic Duffle Sac was first introduced in 1971 and became an immediate hit with fashion editors and cool New York City girls. Slouchy and understated in our buttery-soft glovetanned leather, this reimagined version of the classic also features our trademark signature turnlock closure. Each bag has its own contrast color leather lining.
- Glovetanned leather
- Inside zip and multifunction pockets
- Turnlock closure, leather lining
- Outside open and zip pockets
- Adjustable strap with 20 3/4" drop for shoulder or crossbody wear
- 14 1/2" (L) x 12 1/4" (H) x 4" (W)
- Coach 1941 collection